The personal information you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes, and we never sell your personal information. Data Center Galaxy is a trade name of DC Barter LLC.
By submitting data, placing an ad through an on-line brokerage company, or placing an ad directly through DataCenterGalaxy.com electronically, you are providing explicit consent to transmission of data collected via Data Center Galaxy’s Web site, and for authorized representatives of Data Center Galaxy to contact you electronically or telephonically for the purposes of, but not limited to, further product, services, advertisement solicitation, surveys, and customer support.
In addition, DataCenterGalaxy.com have technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. Our personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Personal Information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
DataCenterGalaxy.com uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with DataCenterGalaxy.com. We take seriously the trust you place in us.
DataCenterGalaxy.com will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
On the DataCenterGalaxy.com Web site, you can register yourself, place or respond to ads and view and apply to job postings. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, company name, company address, company phone number, company e-mail address, user IDs and passwords.
Data Center Galaxy uses PayPal for all ad payments, billing and transaction information, credit card information.
DataCenterGalaxy.com does not retain or store, either in memory or on magnetic media, any credit card track information.
Non-personal Information is data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity.
DataCenterGalaxy.com collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the DataCenterGalaxy.com Web sites.
A “cookie” is a small data file transferred by a Web site to your computer’s hard drive. DataCenterGalaxy.com sends cookies when you surf our site, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register yourself for certain services. Accepting the cookies used on our site does not give us access to your personal information, but we may use the cookies to identify your computer. Cookies are typically classified as either “session” cookies or “permanent” cookies.
“Session” cookies do not stay on your computer after you leave our Web site or close your browser. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide a better experience on our site by improving content or personalization and making our site easier to use.
“Permanent” cookies are those that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate placing and ad, personalization and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to do as you continue to place ads and allow you to enter your password only once on Web pages where a login is required. “Permanent” cookies can be manually removed by the user.
Usage of DataCenterGalaxy.com in accordance with COPPA (The Children’s Online Protection Policy Act)
DataCenterGalaxy.com cannot prohibit minors from visiting the web site. DataCenterGalaxy.com use must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to contribute, view and participate in.
DataCenterGalaxy.com understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
1. The content of the DataCenterGalaxy.com web site is provided for information purposes only. DataCenterGalaxy.com makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of this content. Furthermore, DataCenterGalaxy.com does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on this web site or incorporated into it by reference. DataCenterGalaxy.com does not accept any liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of reliance placed upon the content of this web site. This information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing this site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
2. DataCenterGalaxy.com makes no representations about the suitability of the information for any purpose. All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. DataCenterGalaxy.com and/or its respective publishers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, timeliness, completeness, accuracy, and non-infringement. In no event shall DataCenterGalaxy.com and/or its respective publishers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damage or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information. DataCenterGalaxy.com does not accept responsibility for other organizations, businesses, and private persons that may provide information on this web site.
3. Any links on this Web site may let you leave the DataCenterGalaxy.com web site. The linked sites are not under the control of DataCenterGalaxy.com and DataCenterGalaxy.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. DataCenterGalaxy.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DataCenterGalaxy.com of the linked site. DataCenterGalaxy.com is not responsible and assumes no legal liability for the accuracy of the contents or any other aspect of any external web site to which a link or other reference has been provided within this web site.
4. All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by DataCenterGalaxy.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of DataCenterGalaxy.com or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
5. DataCenterGalaxy.com, Data Center Galaxy and DC Barter LLC reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse, remove, modify or otherwise limit any and all content that is deemed objectionable, obscene, inappropriate, racist, discriminatory, or otherwise violates company policies or as required by local, state, or federal law.
6. DataCenterGalaxy.com Web site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, classified ads, articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of DataCenterGalaxy.com and DC Barter LLC and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site are owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this site or any content displayed on this site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the owner(s) or operator(s) of DataCenterGalaxy.com or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this site.
7. The following Web link activities are explicitly prohibited by DataCenterGalaxy.com and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
Links that involve unauthorized use of our logo
Framing, inline links or metatags
Hyperlinks or a form of link that disguises the URL and bypasses the homepage.
When you register as a member of DataCenterGalaxy.com, you must choose a username and password that is unique to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. Furthermore, the use of more than one username is strictly prohibited: violation of this rule will result in a permanent denial of access to the DataCenterGalaxy.com web site. The username must not be offensive, abusive or pornographic of nature. Violation will result in deletion without further notice.
DataCenterGalaxy.com reserves the right of deleting, modifying, terminating, or suspending any member account with or without reason at our sole discretion. You agree to notify DataCenterGalaxy.com of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security.
This Web site is controlled by DataCenterGalaxy.com from its offices in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States of America. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Nebraska. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Omaha or Lincoln, Nebraska. You and DataCenterGalaxy.com agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. You may not access, download, use or export the information, software, products or services contained on this Web site in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.
This document describes the terms and conditions on which DataCenterGalaxy.com offers a Member (“You”) access to our services. If You have a question about these terms or our service that is not addressed in our please email Customer Service at CS@DataCenterGalaxy.com
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.This agreement was revised on October 12, 2020.
By completing the sign-up process and clicking on the button indicating that You have read the Member Agreement, You agree to these terms. DataCenterGalaxy.com may amend these terms from time to time. We will notify You of any material updates to these terms via email or our web site. If You do not agree to the changes, You may simply discontinue Your membership. Your continued use of our service will signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
DataCenterGalaxy.com acts as an online classified ad placement service for Members to locate companies to buy from, sell to, and negotiate the exchange of goods and services. We do not own or handle any of the goods and services listed on the site. As a result, We cannot verify or endorse the quality, safety, or legality of the items listed, or the truth or accuracy of the classified ads.
Your information includes any information You provide to us or other members during the registration, or posting process, in any public message area or through any email feature, including all text descriptions and/or photographs, digital images, or renderings of Your items and services. With respect to Your information:
Responsibility: You are solely responsible for your information, and We act as a passive conduit for Your online distribution and publication. We may, however, take any action with respect to such information We deem necessary or appropriate at our sole discretion if We believe it may create liability for us or may cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our advertiser, suppliers, or customer patronage.
Content: You agree that Your Information and the items and services You list on DataCenterGalaxy.com:
will not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
will not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
will not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
will not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that (i) are prohibited under this Agreement or (ii) You do not have a right to link to or include;
are in accordance with DataCenterGalaxy.com’s Ad Placement Guidelines.